• Welcome to my weblog!

This is a weblog where I can put up some of my best work as make-up artist(visagist)/hairstylist. It's great to work with make-up and see how it can really transform people. I've worked with Estee Lauder, Dior, Lancaster and many other major brands but I also do freelance work for media productions such as TV, films, commercials, fashion, editorials, music videos as well as weddings and other special occasions and etc. I hope to reach more people to see my work and hopefully to get more contacts in this area. Feel free to contact me if you are interested either on my mobile or with email.

Disclaimer
I can't guarantee that all of the make-up and skincare products I recommend will suit you. I only use products I personally think are good having tried them on myself and my clients but everyone's skin is different and it's possible to be allergic to anything. Wherever possible, test products out on yourself before purchasing.


You can find some of my work under the 'Blog Archive'. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Robert ten Brink and daughters
















Photo shoot with Robert ten Brink and his daughters for TrosKompas's All I Want Is You Kerstspecial (Will be on air on Wednesday 24th December 2008 on Dutch's RTL 4 at 2030hr.
I worked with a very talented photographer Robert Elsing (http://www.creativecrew.nl/). The photo shoot took place in the luxurious Amstel Hotel, Amsterdam. (http://amsterdam.intercontinental.com/)
Mr ten Brink was very nice and pleasant to work with and so was his daughters.

No comments: